CHARTER RATES FOR CHESAPEAKE BAY:
We are pleased to announce that this year we are offering a 10%discount to all Veterans of Foreign Wars. Our returning troops need a break in more ways than one.
|Three days, mid-week||$1250|
|Four days, mid-week||$1350|
|Weekend Two day||$1250|
|Weekend Three day||$1400|
|Weekend Four day||$1550|
|Hull Damage Waiver HDW Insurance/day|
|Reduces Security Deposit to $500||$25|
Please note that the above charter rates are at least 20% lower than rates offered by other charter organizations in the Chesapeake Bay. When comparing rates be sure to consider the following extras which are included at no extra charge:
- Blankets, pillow cases, sheets and towels.
- Charts, chart book, cruising guide, navigation tools including binoculars and GPS
- Two bags of ice. Two gallons of bottled water, 6 small bottles of water, garbage bags, bottled hand soap and dish washing liquid
- Sleep aboard before or after the charter by arrangement only, $60 per person or $100 per couple. Maximum of $200.
- Limousine service from BWI or Philadelphia is about $120 and from Washington about $130. This is not a per person charge but a charge for the vehicle and the driver.
- Second bareboat charter same year 10% off published rates
- Third bareboat charter same year 15% off published rates.
- Services of an onboard USCG Licensed Captain are charged at $150 per day plus Captain’s meals.
BAREBOAT CHARTER RATES FOR BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS:
Boat docked at Nanny Cay Marina and Resort "F" Dock, Tortola.
Log onto www.NannyCay.com to view NannyCay's services/features
|Period||Charter Rates British Virgin Islands**|
|Mid Season Nov 19 - Dec 16, Feb 25 - Apr 14||$2600/wk or $370/day|
|Mid/High Season Jan 7- Feb 24th||$3199/wk or $460/day|
|High Season Dec 17 - Jan 6||$3299/wk or $470/day|
** Assumes a minimum of one week. Fee for licensed Captain $165 per day plus all meals.